Construction Induction Course (White Card)
White card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out construction work.
People who need a white card include:
- site managers, supervisors, surveyors, labourers and tradespeople
- people who access operational construction zones (unaccompanied or not directly supervised by an inducted person)
- workers whose employment causes them to routinely enter operational construction zones.
The white card becomes void if you haven’t carried out construction work for two consecutive years or more.
Upcoming ProgramsThere are currently no openings available for this course.
White Card Course locations
THRSC specialises in custom run courses for construction companies at either one of our training facilities in North Parramatta or Castle Hills. Alternatively we can run a course at a location of your choice. Our courses can be customised to suit your specific needs. THRSC also runs scheduled courses during the year.
THRSC is licenced through SafeWork NSW as an RTO for the delievery of the Construction Induction Course. As such we must we must deliver the program as per their requirements which include:
- All students must have 100 points of ID on the day of training.
- Training must be conducted over a minimum period of 6 hours not including breaks.
- A Statement of Training (SOT) must be issued to students if they satisfactorily complete all assessments, demonstrating competency in the program.
An SOT is valid for 60 days after the date issued. With this, students can go onto any construction site immediately after the course.
Student who do not bring 100 points of ID on the day will not be accepted into the course and will have to rebook. See link below for information on the 100 points of ID.